Thursday, September 3, 2009

I been gone for a minute...

Now I'm back at the jumpoff. My blog hiatus hasn't been a good look for me. It's been what, a year?! Oy Gevalt! Wellllllll, I'm baaaack. I've been peepin' some folks blogs. I ask, do anybody make real shit anymore? Is it just me, or has the definition of "blogging" changed to copying and pasting everything you see off Kanye's blog and putting it on yours. If I knew I was going to be wasting my precious MacBook battery life looking at pics of shoes, cars, and hoes, I would have took my ass to Melrose. FAIL!

3 comments:

  1. lol. I dislike those kinda blogs too. I mean I try my hardest to just "do me"... I will be following urs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this picture perfectly describes what happend yesterday b4 Kanye went on stage (I so wanna steal this)

    --Shannon
    ThoseGirlsAreWild.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you! lol ... i wanna follow you..but ion see tha "follow me" link button..i'm stupid..lol

    ReplyDelete